Step 1) Register once online through Adventist Giving with your information.
Step 2) Designate how much you want to give to which line items.
Step 3) Confirm amounts and receive receipt by email or print it.
That's It! Click the buuton below to get started
Advantages to Giving Online
- It's Easy! - Once registered, just log in, put in amounts, and complete transaction.
- It's Convenient! 24/7 Access! - Give online anytime! No need to wait till Sabbath.
- It's Quick! No need to fill out tithe envelopes or write checks every month!
- It's keeps an online record of your giving that you can access!
Adventist Giving - Frequently Asked Questions
Your local Seventh-day Adventist church offers a new way of giving that easily fits into your life. In fact, this secure, state-of-the-art giving option allows you to return tithes and give offerings anywhere, anytime with an Internet connection.
- Do my tithes and offerings still go through my local church
- What payment types do you accept?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- Who will know what I am giving?
- How long will it take for my church to receive the money I give online?
- How do the local church treasurers keep track of this method of giving?
- Who issues my receipt?
- Who pays the credit card transaction fees?
- Can I still use the old familiar cash and check method of giving?
- Once I establish an AdventistGiving account, am I always required to give online?
- Does this system give more money to the conference?
- Isn’t this new system rather worldly?
- What about the worship experience of giving?
- Is it acceptable to go into credit card debt when making a contribution?
Yes. 100% of the funds are routed through the local church.
We accept electronic checks(using your checking’s routing and account number), and we can process Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover® credit cards. We also accept debit cards with the Visa® and MasterCard® logo. Some conferences/region may only accept electronic checks. In Canada, only credit cards with the Visa® and MasterCard® logos can be used at this time.
Your password, login and state-of-the-art security measures protect your privacy online. Only your church treasurer will have knowledge of your giving, as is the case with regular cash and check contributions.
The funds are sent to the church checking account electronically on a monthly cycle.
After receiving a monthly electronic report of all AdventistGiving transactions, the local church treasurer incorporates this group of givers into the monthly report to the church and conference. The local church treasurer then disburses the contributions in harmony with the givers’ intentions.
After a successful transaction, AdventistGiving generates a confirmation for your records. Official tax receipts will be issued by the receiving church or conference by the end of the year.
The overall cost is shared by the local conference, the union, the North American Division, and the General Conference to ensure you get full credit for your contributions.
Yes. AdventistGiving is simply another method available to you.
No. You can use all available methods at anytime.
No. All percentages and destinations remain the same as the regular system.
In Biblical narrative, giving was based on the method of exchange current with the time, such as offerings of animals and produce. Today, we live in an economy that uses cash and checks as the primary method of payment and exchange. However, this method is giving way to electronic exchange. The AdventistGiving plan simply allows desiring individuals a chance to give in the same manner as they do when completing their other financial transactions.
After a successful transaction, you’ll receive a giving confirmation that you can print for your records. If you wish to enhance your worship experience by contributing to the offering plate on Sabbath, cut off the bottom portion of this confirmation page to take with you to church.
The program does not encourage debt. The AdventistGiving option is for the convenience of those who prefer to do their banking and financial transactions online.